|Mandatory Subscriptions for STARSkate:|
Skate Canada Membership 2018-2019 ($38)The Skate Canada Membership is a mandatory seasonal membership with Skate Canada that is valid from Sept 1st - August 31st. Includes Safe Sport Fee.
STARSkate Test Prepayment 2018/2019 ($36)This fee is prepayment for 3 skate tests ($12 each) which will be determined by the Head Coach and a schedule will be emailed prior to your skater's test dates.
If you choose to OPT out of your skater being tested please inform the President or Vice President and refund will be provided.For more information regarding tests please speak to the Head Coach directly.
Credit of any funds remaining will be awarded in April 2019.
STARSkate Requirements Rubric for skaters registered for
*Bond cheques will be returned once a requirement is met in a corresponding commitment category.
· Exceptions can be made for any member who provides funds to the club by way of sponsorships or other means.
The value of such funds will be determined and applied towards the above listed requirements.
· Prorating will take place with volunteer and fundraise requirements, at the discretion of the President.
· Raffle tickets sold above and beyond the two book minimum will award fundraise credits.
· All postdated cheques must be given to the IESC President at the first parent meeting of the year.
The option to OPT OUT is available for all requirements, please notify the President in advance should you prefer to
OPT OUT of some or all of the commitments.
· Skaters who join STARSkate in the Winter session will be required to fulfill the above requirements in a pro-rated fashion.